Kodak Disc Negative Scanning Service
Professional Disc Negative Scanning Service
All fames will be scanned on each disc.
All Disc Negative scanned images will be digitally color corrected after they are scanned.
Automated color balance, fade correction, contrast, brightness and image rotation.
Premium correction gives individualized attention to each image, making it look as good as we can.Color Correction Examples
View & Organize Online
Don't worry about organizing your Disc Negatives before you send them in. Once your negatives are scanned you can organize the digital images online.
Just select the online image organization on your order form.
Scanning Resolution is one of the most important factors in determining the quality of your digital image. Scanning Resolution is similar to the concept of megapixels on a digital camera. The higher your scanning resolution, the higher your quality.
Because each frame on a disc negative is so small, we scan every image at 4000 DPI to give you the best scan possible.
See a sample of different scanning resolutions.
Getting your Disc Negative order ready to send in is easy!
Check out our simple Prep Instructions.
Not Your Type of Negative?
We scan all types of Negatives.
Here is a quick guide to determine your Negative type.
View Film Types
- Adding Audio Commentary to Your Slideshow
- How to Resize an Image Using Free Software
- What are the Different File Formats & What is the Difference
- How to Turn a Medium Format Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 35mm Negative Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 110 Format Negative Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 126 Format Negative Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a Large Format Negative Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a Medium Format Negative Into a Digital Image
- Why Choose Larsen Digital As Your Scanning Provider
- Benefits of Going With a Professional To Scan Your Negatives
Ends on April 28th
Minimum Order $20 Details
Download Your Files
We will upload your files to the cloud or you can download the files from us!
We would never send your irreplaceable Disc Negatives outside the country like other companies do. We do all our negative scanning in the USA! . More Info
DVD Video Slideshow
Add a DVD Slideshow with titles and music!
Why Choose Larsen Digital?
We provide professional Disc Negative scanning. We do all our work ourselves and never outsource to other companies. We take pride in the work we do & we will treat your negatives as if they were our own. Just give us a call & see for yourself! Our customer service is top notch.
We service customers from every state in the US and every province in Canada. We ship orders via UPS Express, Ground, and Home Delivery. To find the UPS Ground and Home Delivery transit times click on your state.