35mm Slide Scanning Service
Professional 35mm Slide Scanning Service
All 35mm slide images will be digitally color corrected after they are scanned.
Automated color balance, fade correction, contrast, brightness and image rotation.
Premium correction gives individualized attention to each image, making it look as good as we can.Color Correction Examples
View & Organize Online
Don't worry about organizing your 35mm Slides before you send them in. Once your Slides are scanned you can organize the digital images online.
Delete Unwanted Scans
Using our online viewing tool, you can delete unwanted 35mm Slide images by moving it to the trash. You can delete up to 10% of your order & not pay!
Just select the online image organization on your order form.
Scanning Resolution is one of the most important factors in determining the quality of your digital image. Scanning resolution is similar to the concept of megapixels on a digital camera.
The higher your scanning resolution, the higher your quality.
See a sample of different scanning resolutions.
Getting your 35mm Slide order ready to send in is easy!
Check out our simple Prep Instructions.
What Type of Slides Do I have?
The following slides are covered under the 35mm slide pricing.
Not Your Type of Slide?
We scan all types of Slides.
Here is a quick guide to determine your Slide type.
View Film Types
Slide FormatsWe can scan all different formats of slides. 35mm Slides, Super 35mm Slides, 126 Format Slides, mounted 110 Format Slides and Half Frame 35mm Slides are all priced the same, and use the same Order Form.
Slide Scanning Resources
- Convert Slides to Digital
- Slide Scanning - DIY or hire a professional?
- How to Digitally Color Correct Your Slide Film Using Camera Raw
- How to Digitally Color Correct Your Slide Film Using PicMonkey
- How to Digitally Color Correct Your Slide Film Using Pixlr
- How to Resize an Image Using Free Software
- What are the Different File Formats & What is the Difference
- What Kind of Slide do I Have
- All About Slide Film
- How to Turn a 35mm Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a Medium Format Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 110 Format Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 127 Format Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a 126 Format Slide Into a Digital Image
- How to Turn a Stereo Slide Into a Digital Image
- Why Choose Larsen Digital As Your Scanning Provider
- Benefits of Going With a Professional To Scan Your Slides
Sale Ends on April 28th
52¢ 38¢ Per Slide
55¢ 41¢ Per Slide
58¢ 43¢ Per Slide
Minimum Order $20 Details
Download Your Files
We will upload your files to the cloud or you can download the files from us!
We would never send your irreplaceable 35mm Slides outside the country like other companies do. We do all our Slide scanning in the USA! . More Info
Free Sample Scanning
If you are unsure whether we are the right company for you, or whether you just need to test the waters before sending out all your film, we understand. That is why we are offing free sample scans for your 35mm Slides.
*It may take a moment to download the form.
DVD Video Slideshow
Want to view your slides on your TV? Add a DVD Video Slideshow! For more information about our DVD Slideshow offerings.
Why Choose Larsen Digital?
We provide professional 35mm Slide scanning. We do all our work ourselves and never outsource to other companies. We take pride in the work we do & we will treat your slides as if they were our own. Just give us a call & see for yourself! Our customer service is top notch.
We service customers from every state in the US and every province in Canada. We ship orders via UPS Express, Ground, and Home Delivery. To find the UPS Ground and Home Delivery transit times click on your state.